FirstChoice Senior Movers is your answer for top-quality, professional senior move management in Northern Virginia. We do everything to make the moving process a snap. That includes after your move is complete too.
With us, you get true peace of mind with our post-move services. Our team is dedicated to providing you with everything you need to feel truly settled into your new place.
Our Post-Move Services in Northern Virginia
As a full-service senior moving management company, we offer everything you need, including post-move services. These include handling a wide variety of frequently overlooked tasks so that you don’t have to worry about them.
- Changing Your Mailing Address: This can be done on the USPS website. Our team has the experience necessary to efficiently navigate the site and fill out the online form for you. If you prefer to do it in person, we can help you locate the nearest Post Office.
- Updating Your Driver’s License Address: In Virginia, you have 30 days to update the address that appears on your license after moving. There are a few methods to do this. We’ll complete an online form for you, fill out and mail in the ISD-01 Address Change Request Form, call the DMV, or help you locate the nearest DMV if you want to go in person.
- Setting Up Your Phone, Cable, and Internet: If you aren’t moving into an assisted living facility, you will most likely need to set up your phone, cable, and internet. Since we are a locally-owned and operated company, we know and understand the phone, cable, and internet packages available to you in Northern Virginia. We’ll help get that set up so that you don’t have to figure it out by yourself.
- Picture Mounting and Decorating: We’ll help make your new house your new home by handling your picture mounting and decorating. From wall art to setting up display cases, you can trust FirstChoice Senior Movers.
- Handling all of the Finishing Touches: Our goal is to make you feel settled in. Sometimes that involves some tiny little things. Whatever it is that helps, including furniture rearranging and more, we are happy to provide.
Our services are tailorable. We work around what you need. No matter how in-depth of help you want or need, there’s no better choice for Northern Virginia senior move managers than FirstChoice Senior Movers.
Get Your Free Quote Today
By trusting FirstChoice Senior Movers, you are trusting Nationally Accredited Senior Move Managers qualified as by the National Association of Senior & Specialty Move Managers. Not only that, but we are family-owned and operated. With FirstChoice Senior Movers, you get everything you need to feel comfortable in your new home, performed alongside excellent and professional customer service.