Downsizing Help For Seniors
With our senior moving services, we can help plan and move everything. Our team of professionals is skilled at providing downsizing help to older adults; and with the help of our parent company, HuberWilmot, we can deliver excellent service to you. Here are some ways we can help you:
- Secure Storage Options
- Proper Disposal Of Any Items
- Packing and Shipping to Friends and Family
- Dedicated Senior Move Manager on Site
As nationally accredited senior movers, we are:
- Certified by the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM)
- Fully-Licensed: VA HHG #721
- Fully-Insured: General Liability and Workers Comp
- Family-Owned and Operated
Providing our customers with the best full service, white glove moving help possible is what we do. We have a passion for service and a dedication to you. Our team of skilled movers will work hard to take care of every detail. Call Us at (703) 589-9466 or use our Free Quote Form.
The hardest part of any move is the beginning. With our preparation and planning services we plan your move down to the smallest detail and we do it with no hidden costs. Our family owned and operated business provides you with clean protective pads to wrap your belongings which are then handled by our background checked movers. Like our other services our downsizing services are designed to improve your moving experience.
Our Downsizing Services
When you go with FirstChoice, you go with a team who’s dedicated to making your move work for you. As a result, we can improve your experience by giving you the best experience possible.
- Dedicated Senior Move Manager: Our move managers are skilled professionals who take the time to organize your home to move efficiently and with full attention to detail They are NASMM certified and can answer any questions you may have. So when you downsize, go with First Choice.
- Secure Storage Options: Storing your items with us is a great option for you. Your storage experience needs to be a fluid experience that doesn’t need to fill you with worry. That’s why with First Choice, secure storage is always available
- Proper Disposal of Any Items: If you have any items that need disposal,our team of professionals is skilled in disposing of any goods that can be donated or put into a landfill.
- Packing and Shipping to Friends and Family: You might not want to rid yourself of every belonging when downsizing. This could be because of sentimental or monetary value. With First Choice, you don’t need to throw away anything; we can ship your items to a friend or family member. You can have peace of mind knowing that your items are being enjoyed in the future
When you move with a team of professionals like First Choice, you don’t have to fret because we have your back. Our professional move managers are committed to making your move as smooth as possible.
How Downsizing Your Home Can Improve Your Life
When you downsize your home, you reduce your items. You remove not wanted or needed items from your home. But how does this help you? Here are a few ways downsizing can benefit your life:
- Declutters Your Home
By downsizing your home, you will need to declutter your home. This decluttering frees up space and at the same time helps limit the stress of worrying about all these items. In addition, you free your mind by lightening the load.
- Protect Your Items
By downsizing, you can ensure your items are transferred to your loved ones who will treasure them as well as be protected in secure storage away from any danger for furnishing you may want to hold on to. These items are your most prized possessions; they are protected against damage or outside influences.
As you get older, it’s harder to do certain things like climb stairs. Downsizing your home allows you to have fewer possessions that will fit on one level.
These are just some of the befits of downsizing. It goes without saying, moving to a more compact and contained environment can protect you against falls, force you to declutter, and help you get rid of those items you can’t bring into your new home. No matter what it is, First Choice can help.
Free Quote today
When you downsize with First Choice, you downsize with a company dedicated to making your downsizing experience as smooth as possible to get you into your new home. We want to make sure each item is taken care of and that you have peace of mind when it comes to you downsizing and storage experience.
For more information, call us at (703) 589-9466 or use our Free Quote Form to request a quote today.