Senior Move Managers
Here at First Choice Senior Movers, we are a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. As a member of NASMM, we can guarantee to provide you with professional, stress-free senior moving services. Our senior move managers will help you every step of the way whether you are downsizing, moving into a new home or moving into assisted senior living community or retirement community.
Our team here at First Choice Senior Movers goes beyond what is offered by most senior moving companies. As senior move managers, we take care of every step of your move. Beyond packing, loading, moving and unloading, we can take care of the finer details. From floor plan creation to organizing post-move to the changing of mailing addresses once you are moved into your new home, we take care of it all for you.
Our senior relocation services include:
- Preparation and Planning Services: From the moment we begin to work with you, we will work with you to create a customized transition plan that will ultimately best fit your needs during your transition. We will also create a floor plan for you that will be used to create the layout for your new home.
- Packing Services: Our professional packers will expertly pack all your belongings with the utmost care with professional-grade packing materials. Once your items have made it into your new home, we will also unpack your items and organize them into your drawers and storage spaces.
- Decluttering Services: As you get ready to move, we can be an unbiased decision-maker when it comes to decluttering your home and getting rid of unwanted items. We can also take care of the removal of your unwanted items by selling at a garage sale, donating, recycling, shipping or properly disposing of them.
- Estate Cleanout Services: After the passing of a loved one or family member, trying to handle an estate can be overwhelming and stressful. With our services, we will take care of the packing and moving of all items you wish to have removed from the estate. We can donate, sell at auction for consignment, ship, recycle or properly dispose of all unwanted items.
- Post-Move Services: Here at First Choice Senior Movers, we take care of all the little details for you, even after the move. With our post-move services, we can help you to change your mailing address, update your driver’s license, set up your utilities and so much more.
As a NASMM member, you can rest easy knowing that not only your move is being handled by experts in senior move management, but that you are working with a company that is dedicated to providing you personalized care and a stress-free moving process.
Through our parent company, HuberWilmot Moving and Storage, we offer full-service moving and storage solutions as well. Our team of expert movers and packers will move your belongings with the utmost care and get them to your new home, quickly and safely for a stress-free moving experience. We can handle both local and long-distance moves.
As a fully licensed and insured moving company with over 35 years of experience in the industry, you can rest easy knowing your items are in the best care. Our team at FirstChoice Senior Movers will handle the packing of your items with professional-grade packing materials. Once your items are in your new space, we will work diligently to arrange your furniture and items exactly how it is laid out in your custom floor plan design.
Request a Free Quote Today
For a professional senior move management company that provides you with nothing but the best in senior moving services, go with the experts at First Choice Senior Movers. It is completely free to request a quote and you can do so by filling out our easy online form. One of our representatives is also more than happy to answer any of your questions so give us a call today at (703) 589-9466.